First seen in this tweet:
Cards against compilers! pic.twitter.com/ZK6nvOgQ7Q— Ⓒⓐⓡⓞ (@_Caro_N) May 4, 2016
There seems to be a PDF out there somewhere from CPP Con, but I couldn’t find it.
The original cards
Cards visible in the picture. Would love to add some own ideas later on.
- template meta-programming
- debugging with print statements
- a sharply worded assertion
- adding another layer of abstraction
- “clever” programming
- other people’s code
- global variables
- semantically important whitespace
- templated conditionals
- elegant, but impractical, code
- opening braces on new lines
- Only use ______ if you are truly desperate.